So you need some motivation for your next trip then this amazing travel quotes collection can be a big help for you. Believe us, These are quotes can bring adrenaline rush in you.
Amazing Travel Quotes Collection
1. “Oh Darling, Let’s Be Adventurers.”
2. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
3. “Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer”
4. “If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: It’s Lethal.” – Paul Coelho
5. “Once a year, go someplace you’ve never been before.” – Dalai Lama
6. “Live your life by a compass not a clock.” – Stephen Covey
7. “Live life with no excuses, travel with no regret” – Oscar Wilde
8. “Not all those who wander are lost.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
9. “A ship in a harbor is safe, but it not what ships are built for.” -John A. Shedd
10. “Go, fly, roam, travel, voyage, explore, journey, discover, adventure.”
11. “Oh the places you’ll go.” -Dr. Seuss
12. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
12. “Collect Moment, Not Things.”
13. “If you reject the food, ignore the customs, fear the religion and avoid the people, you might better stay at home.” – James Michener
14. “I travel a lot; I hate having my life disrupted by routine.” – Caskie Stinnett
15. “In the end, we only regret the chances we didn’t take.”
16. “People don’t take trips, trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
17. “I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.” – Susan Sontag
18. “Travel is only glamorous in retrospect” – Paul Theroux
19. “Perhaps travel cannot prevent bigotry, but by demonstrating that all peoples cry, laugh, eat, worry, and die, it can introduce the idea that if we try and understand each other, we may even become friends” – Maya Angelou
20. “To travel is to discover that everyone is wrong about other countries” – Aldous Huxley
23. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” – Anonymous
24. “Travel far enough, you meet yourself” -David Mitchell
25. “Work, Travel, Save, Repeat”
26. “Quit your job, buy a ticket, get a tan, fall in love, never return.
27. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes” – Marcel Proust.
28. “What you’ve done becomes the judge of what you’re going to do — especially in other people’s minds. When you’re traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.” – William Least
29. “A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
30. “Adventure is worthwhile.” – Aesop
Share us your favorite travel quotes below in the comment section. We would love to update our list of amazing travel quotes collection.
Featured Image: Muskan Pudasainee ( Nepal)