Everest base camp trek is one of the most popular trek in the world. Everyyear thousands of trekker set out their journey to the everest base camp. In this post, we will show you some of the essential equipments and packing list for EBC. We hope this checklist will help you to pack for your amazing adventure.
Well, we assume that at this point, you have already obtained your visa for Nepal.
Everest Base Camp Trek Packing List | How-To Pack
- Fleece Neck Warmer/Head scarf Balaclava Winter Face Mask /Neck Gaiter
- Warm trekking hat that can cover your Ears.
- Headlamp with enough battery backup.
- Sunglasses (UV protection)
- Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece wind-stopper jacket or pullover
- Waterproof jacket
- Gore-Tex jacket with hood, waterproof and breathable
- 1 pair of light inner thermal gloves .
- 1 pair of outer insulated Glove
- Non-cotton underwear/sports bra.
- 1 pair of hiking shorts
- 1 pair of hiking trousers
- 1 pair of fleece/ woolen trousers
- 1 pair of waterproof shell pants with breathable fabric
- 2 pairs of warm thermal socks
- 2-3 pairs of hiking Socks.
- 1 pair of hiking boots.
- 1 pair of trekking shoes/sandals
- 1 sleeping bag (good to -10 to -20 C)
- 1 sleeping bag liner ( It can be handy if you are planning to rent a sleeping bag for your trekking )
Rucksack and Travel Bags
- 1 medium rucksack (60-70L)
- 1 small daypack/backpack.
- 1 set of portable trekking poles
- Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti-bacterial hand wash
- Female hygiene products
- Small, personal first-aid kit.
- Anti-diarrhea pills
- Anti-headache pills
- Cough and/or cold medicine
- Antiseptic ointment for cuts
- Diamox or Acetylzolamide ( For Altitude Sickness Issues)
- Skin blister repair kit
- Wwater filter ( Optional)
- Battery charger or power bank.
- Water Bottle Or Hydration Bladder
- Ear Plugs