Insight: Krishna Janmashtami: 9 Quotes Of Lord Krishna From Bhagavad Gita
Lord Krishna is one of the most decorated god in Hindu culture. Krishna is considered as a eight avatar of Lord Bishnu. Krishna Janmashtami is one of the popular Hindu festival. It is the celebration day for the birth of Lord Krishna. Krishna Janmashtami is celebrated on the eighth day of the Krishna Paksha (dark fortnight) in the month of Shrawan ( Hindu Calendar). This festival is celebrated across the Nepal and India and also around the world by the Hindu.
On the birthday of Lord Krishna, let’s remember some of his useful quotes or teachings.
Quotes Of Lord Krishna From Bhagavad Gita
1) And when immorality prevails, O Krishna, the women of the family become corrupted; when women are corrupted, social problems arise – Bhaagavad Gita, Lord Krishna
2) Experience cold or heat, pleasure or pain. These experiences are fleeting; they come and go. Bear them patiently – Bhaagavad Gita, Lord Krishna
3) Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is – Bhaagavad Gita, Lord Krishna
4) It is better to perform one’s own duties imperfectly than to master the duties of another. By fulfilling the obligations he is born with, a person never comes to grief – Bhaagavad Gita, Lord Krishna
5) Abandon all attachment to the results of action and attain supreme peace – Bhaagavad Gita, Lord Krishna
6) As a human being puts on new garments, giving up old ones, the soul similarly accepts new material bodies, giving up the old and useless ones – Bhaagavad Gita, Lord Krishna
7) The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind– Bhaagavad Gita, Lord Krishna
8) Perform your obligatory duty, because action is indeed better than inaction – Bhaagavad Gita, Lord Krishna
9) No one should abandon duties because he sees defects in them. Every action, every activity, is surrounded by defects as a fire is surrounded by smoke – Bhaagavad Gita, Lord Krishna