Insight: Tilicho Lake Trek Packing List | How-To Pack
Tilicho lake is one of the popular trekking destinations in Nepal. Tilicho lake is situated at an altitude of 4,919 meters and is located in the Manang district of Nepal. It is considered as the highest altitude lake due to its size.
In this post, we will show you some of the essential equipment and packing list for Tilicho Lake trek. We hope this checklist will help you to pack for your amazing trek.
Tilicho Lake Trek Packing List | How-To Pack
- Fleece Neck Warmer/Headscarf Balaclava Winter Face Mask /Neck Gaiter
- Warm trekking hat that can cover your Ears.
- Headlamp with enough battery backup.
- Sunglasses (UV protection)
- Polypropylene shirts (1 half sleeve and 2 long sleeves)
- Light and expedition weight thermal tops
- Fleece wind-stopper jacket or pullover
- Waterproof jacket
- Gore-Tex jacket with hood, waterproof and breathable
- 1 pair of light inner thermal gloves.
- 1 pair of outer insulated Glove
- Non-cotton underwear/sports bra.
- 1 pair of hiking shorts
- 1 pair of hiking trousers
- 1 pair of fleece/ woolen trousers
- 1 pair of waterproof shell pants with breathable fabric
- 2 pairs of warm thermal socks
- 2-3 pairs of hiking Socks.
- 1 pair of hiking boots.
- 1 pair of trekking shoes/sandals
- Crampons ( In-case if there is any frozen trail).
- 1 sleeping bag (good to -10 to -20 C)
- 1 sleeping bag liner ( It can be handy if you are planning to rent a sleeping bag for your trekking )
Rucksack and Travel Bags
- 1 medium rucksack (60-70L)
- 1 set of portable trekking poles
- Wet wipes (baby wipes)
- Tissue /toilet roll
- Anti-bacterial handwash
- Female hygiene products
- Small, personal first-aid kit.
- Anti-diarrhea pills
- Anti-headache pills
- Cough and/or cold medicine
- Antiseptic ointment for cuts
- Diamox or Acetylzolamide ( For Altitude Sickness Issues)
- Skin blister repair kit
- Water filter ( Optional)
- Battery charger or power bank.
- Water Bottle Or Hydration Bladder
- Ear Plugs