Traveling to different countries means,tackling with different people speaking various languages. It could be really handy if you have at atleast knowledge of saying “Hello” in different language. Let’s checkout some of the ways of saying “Hello” in different langauge accros the world.
How to Say “Hello” In Different Languages.
1. BONJOUR – French: France, Belgium and Switzerland along with french speaking countries.
2. HOLA – Spanish: Spain and other spanish speaking countries like USA, Brazil etc.
3. HALLO / GUTEN TAG – German- Germany, Austria and Switzerland
4. CIAO – Italian: Italy
5. OLÀ – Portuguese-Portugal and Brazil.
6. NAMASTE – Devnagari: Nepal And India.
7. SALAAM – Persian (Farsi): Iran, Afghanistan, Tajikistan.
8. ZDRAS-TVUY-TE – Russian: Russia
9. OHAYO / KONNICHIWA / KONBAN WA- Japanese: Japan
10. AHN-YOUNG-HA-SE-YO – Korean: Korea
11. MERHABA – Turkish: Turkey
12. SAIN BAINUU- Mongolian: Mongolia
13. SALEMETSIZ BE? – Kazakh: Kazakhstan
14. SZIA – Hungarian: Hungary
15. MARHABA – Arabic: Algeria, Bahrain, Chad, Egypt,UAE, Eritrea, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Western Sahara, Yemen, Tunisia.
16. HALO – Bahasa Indonesia
21. TASHI DELEK– Hello in Tibetan
22. ISSAWA DEE-KA( FEMALE )/ SAWA DEE-KRAP ( MALE ) :Thailand
So now we hope that you can atleast try this word when you will visit these places. If you find something wrong or missing in this article, please drop us a message or comment below.